From:
Lisa Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 23:14:03 EST
I wanted to say thank you with all of the vaccine suggestions I have
received.  I will try vaccinating him again in February and see what
happens.  He was pretreated with benadryl this year.  He didn't have any
reactions to his kit shots just the adult one this year.  I'm sorry for
being so vague in my previous post.

Lisa Williams and my sensational six

Please sign up for free at http://www.igive.com
use the following link and shop within 45 days and my ferret shelter
cause will get an extra $5.  You don't have to use my cause though any
cause will do including SOS.
http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?memberid=243908&causeid=7866

Have an extra $1 a month?  Join BAM!
http://www.supportourshelters.org/

Need to find a needy shelter?
http://www.supportourshelters.org/

Need a ferret club in the NY/NJ Metro area?
http://www.metroferret.org/
Metropolitan New York New Jersey Ferret Welfare Society, Metro Ferret