From:
David Darrah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 1996 20:30:24 -0500
Hi,

I have two ferret's, Sarah and Spaz. Sarah is usually the good one, but
Spaz is hell on wheels. When I fill their food bowl or litter pan, Spaz
digs in both. Is their anyway I can get him to stop this behavior.

Sarah doesn't do any of these things she even use the litter pan for
what it's for, Spaz on the other hand seems like he enjoy's doing the
opposite of what he is told. They are both 11 weeks old. I would
appreciate any and all suggestions.

Thanx,
Dave