From:
melissa nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2014 00:14:11 -0400
To the anonymous poster that said "Breeders need to step up to the
plate".

It's a very unfair assumption that it's the breeders who are not
stepping up to take their babies back. I think the bigger question
here is do the breeders know that this person needs to re-home the
ferrets. I am going to go out on a very big limb here and stay that
MOST BREEDERS that I am in association with would gladly "step up to
the plate" if they knew that their babies needed to come back home.

Thank you,
melissa nelson
The Full Nelson Ferretry
The Ferretry In The Country