Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 13:51:06 EDT
Omg, did any of your guys get an FML  calendar?  It's very different
this year.  There are tons of  cute ferret pictures in it.  And the
quality is so awesome. I love the  new glossy paper.

It was really cool to see pictures of famous ferrets and just ferrets
that I read about from friends on the FML. Now I can place a face to
the names. Like Pete and RePete. My Dippy is in there on the cover and
inside.

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much Sharon Bearden for doing this
each year.

Wolfy