From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 12:55:36 -0700
The Ferret Corner shelter would like to adopt out Flower and Bugs. Flower
was recently fixed (thanks to the money raised from Ferrets in the Park).
She is a 3 year old silver.  She is very small but not under weight.  She
needs to go to an experienced ferret owner.  She still nips a little but
with some more time and love should be just fine.

Her roommate Bugs is between 3 and 6 years old (think closer to 3).  While
Bugs doesn't look all the cute at first glance because he is missing part
of an ear and has an old broken tail (none of these things does he have
problems with) - he is the sweetest thing.  We have nick-named him Bugs
Malone because of his laid back personality.  But don't get me wrong...he
loves to dook and play around.  He seems to get along with other ferrets
(at least female ones) and other animals.

We would like them to go as a pair if possible.  However, if someone wants
to adopt only one then that is ok.  They have been apart from each other
and seem to do ok with that.  Bugs does like to have other ferrets around
though because he loves to play so much.

The link below is to our web-page that has more information and pictures
on these ferrets and two other ones (the other 2 will not be adopted out
until at least Sable is fixed).

http://www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz/index.html

The link below is to our other picture page:

http://www.picturetrails.com/ferretcorner

If you would like more information please email me at

Joanne
Spice, Pepper, Flower and Bugs