From:
richard r stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 16:40:46 -0800
hi all

there is a feed store in chehalis wa called kaija's they have a little
1.5 year sable female.  she was aperantly given up ( i don't have any
details) but she is very friendly, loving, and playful.  the store has
her for sale- $60.00 for the ferret or $75.00 with cage.  she is looking
for new forever home.

she was so happy to have some attention when she saw me.  but she really
wants her hoomans to come back.  she told me she just didn't understand
why they would do this and was worried that she did something to make
them hate her enough to leave her behind and she said they didn't even
say goodbye to her.

rich samantha & barnaby & the ghost of pogo