From:
Chris Weiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 1995 19:51:12 -0400
I am very interested in adopting a couple more ferrets, but there are no
ferret shelters in my area, that I know of.  I live in central Illinois.  I
would like to adopt a male and a female, not necessarily two that are
already together, but that would be okay, too.  My preference would be for
colors other than sable, as the two I have are sable, but any and all would
be considered.  They would have the best of care-I work in a pet shop part
time and have access to everything needed.  The two I have now are spoiled
rotten.  If anyone can help with information, please e-mail me so as not to
clutter up the FML.  Thank you,
Chris, Willow, and Smudge