Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 02:53:39 -0800
Taz's biopsy results showed one benign adrenal tumor and nothing wrong
in his intestines.  YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ferretone shots on the house!!!
Doc says that the green poopy all along could have been related to the
adrenal.  Taz is doing great and enjoying being spoiled rotten.  He's
been a really good little patient and his fuzzy well wishers stop by
daily to say hello.  Thanks to everyone for all of the support and
beautiful cards.

Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.