Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 09:22:13 -0600
Hello everyone,
I am in an enourmous dillema.  It looks as though I am going to be moving
to California to take on some sort of fast paced professional career.  I
am going to be moving in with my brother, not a ferret fan, not to mention
the whole state is illegal for them and I am no good at smuggling.

So here's the kicker, I have two ferrets, both a year old, and I need to
find them homes.  One is an albino female, with a very nasty biting habit.
I have tried various behavior modification techniques that my vet has told
me, none have worked.  Some have probably even bordered on not very nice.
But I can't stand the fact that I can't take her out with her brother for
the fear that she will hurt someone.  She does not simply bite, she clamps
down and won't let go.  I am reaching out for help to someone who does
rehab to take her, make her a loving ferret, that can have a normal ferret
life.  I am located in West Central Iowa and I would be more than happy to
drive a distance to meet someone who can help her.  I can give more
details of her biting behavior and generalized behavior then.  Please
email me directly if possible as time is limited.  BTW, her 'brother' is
a fat little panda, just an adorable slug if anyone has a panda fettish...
he needs a home too.  Thanks for your time.

Heidi Eckhart
Snow White & Prince Charming