From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 08:58:44 PST
this is the post I am referring to...

>From:    Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Paranoid?  No, just cautious.
>My web page is not open for criticism.  What I have on it is my own
>personal business - that's why they are called "home pages", they are our
>"home spot".  NOBODY's web page should be criticized for its content or
>format.  Or its wallpaper!... Fluff on those who would do such a thing!

Hi! fellow ferret lovers!
I have never answered/commented on a post before...hope I am doing it
right...

I have to agree whole-heartedly with Georgia about Home pages...they ARE
your personal page...to say or put on whatever YOU want...(within the
guidelines/restrictions of your address)...I have 7...down from 13.
Difference is what the world & life is made of...it is how people LEARN
from others...if it does not agree with your views, so what?  You do your
thing, and let others do theirs!

And as to the Paraniod in California...
If I lived there, I would be scared to death!  My babies mean more to me
than anything, and if someone came and took them away from me...I would
die!  I would not answer ANY add for ferrets if I were in the market for
another...I would go out of state and get one...I would never take the
chance of losing my babies!

KITY=^..^=KAT
to go to The Ferrets' Pages</a><p>