From:
Chris Bern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 1995 19:13:23 -0500
Hello, again!

Somehow, I think word in my area has gotten around that I can place
ferrets.  I just placed the ferret from my last posting today.  When I got
home in the evening, there was a message from another person wanting to
find a home for a ferret.

Here's the scoop.  It's a 4 year old, spayed/descented female.  She's
supposed to be very sweet and affectionate.  Her vaccinations aren't
current, but otherwise she's healthy.  This one doesn't have a huge rush
on it, but the owner would like to find a new home soon.  Again, this is
around Raleigh, NC, so if anyone has an interest, or can tell me about
some area shelters, email me directly.  Thanks a bunch!

Hugs and kisses to everyone's fuzzies!

Chris Bern                      |
[log in to unmask]            |  Absence diminishes a mediocre passion
                                |     and augments a great one.
North Carolina State University |  Like the wind blows out the candle
College of Veterinary Medicine  |     and lights the fire.
Class of '97                    |
Raleigh, NC                     |