From:
Robin Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 20:51:21 -0500
My fuzzies have my father in law that they are abused.  LOL We were eating
dinner tonight and they they all were begging as usual.  When we didnt give
them anything Fred did the flat ferret thing and then war danced like the
fool he is.  It was sooooooooooo funny.  Needless to say my father in law
gave in and has 5 furry best friends for life.  Also if anyone knows of a
sugar glider needing a home please let me know.  Hubby wants one and I cant
really say no.  After all he doesnt say anything about all my furbrats.  Uh
oh they have disappeared under the bed with my purse and cell phone.  GOTTA
GO

Robin and the fur brats