From:
sunferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 11:39:40 -0400
As a ferret shelter for 10 years I am dismayed to see ebay allowing the
SALE of pets over the auction site.  This is no place for selling live
animals and it is clear from the pictures posted with the auction that
this is the intention.  I do hope if enough of us complain, Ebay will
pull the auction and all other such auctions and notify the Sellers
that this is not the appropriate forum for finding a home for their
(hopefully) beloved pets.  Perhaps anyone knowing of shelters in the
Sellers area can notify them of their names and locations.  I even
suggested they post a need to find their ferrets a loving home here.

CA SunFerret Shelter & Rescue