From:
Jodie Bohlmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 01:08:07 EDT
If you are the person who emailed me about ferret tails and I did **not**
email you back, please re-send.  I accidently deleted one of my letters,
because my son purposely changed the thing that makes the computer say,
"Are you sure?" when you push the delete button.  I bumped the mouse and
your note disappeared before I ever saw it.  So sorry!  I think I responded
to everyone else.  This has been a fun topic for me and I'm still amazed at
that smell.

Thank you again to all who responded about how to take care of sick
ferrets.  I have some wonderful information now and I've printed most of it
out to go in my ferret health file.  I also saved most of it on my 'puter,
so if anybody else has sick furries and wants a copy, you can email me.
For anyone who hasn't already found it, Modern Ferret has a health record
sheet you can print out for each ferret to keep track of vaccinations and
other health matters.  I think their address is simply modernferret.com and
they don't mind if you copy it.  When I just had two ferrets, I could
remember who had what shots and when, but now that I have four, I've found
that health record very helpful.

Jodie