From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 22:45:45 -0500
Hi Ya'll,

Well, my blackmail seems to have worked, all the people I visited are not
letting everyone else in on my secrets.  But just a warning, I got the
pictures back today...so keep treading carefully!!

So Otter, lots of guys with ponytails, huh?  Line 'em up for me.  I do like
a selection.  he he

And one of the weird guys from Wisconsin is a Junior Bob.  I didn't think
anything like that could duplicate, but alas, we are all in trouble.  the
good thing is he is much nicer than the original.  And younger too.  More
hair.

Speaking of, I am sure he is off playing while he is off traveling.

And I never claimed to be ferret math virus free.  You have to remember
Otter, Bob upped his count by half a dozen after visiting me.  So have a
couple of other ferret homes since being blessed with my presence.

So if you aren't faint of heart, ask for a visit and see if you can
withstand the insanity I bring with me.

Mags