From:
Laura Spearman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:10:36 -0800
hi all,

i sent a post out asking about path valley ferrets and i got many responses
(thank you).  i called the pet store i got my first two from and they said
that all of their kits are from MF.  the problem is, is that my first two
from that store do not have tattos in their ears nor did they come with the
MF health cert.

is there any way in the world that MF would ship kits without the tats??
or is the pet store not telling me something???

thanks in advance

laura
jakob, bailey, abigail & chickie