From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 01:35:49 -0400
Hey Ferret Friends,

Just wanted to give everyone a brief update in the continuing Lucky saga.
Tomorrow A.M. I am sending off a package to Mr Wayne Ketcham of the Pet
Company corporate office.  It contains Lucky's medical report from the
moment we walked in, A letter from the Dr. who treated him(not my usual
vet, but great none-the-less!), info. on ECE and ulcers.  Also is
included the original letter about Lucky's story that I sent to the FML
and all of your letters of support and condolences.  I wanted them to
see just how much one little ferret boy can impact so many lives.

I must, MUST, tell you, Mr Ketcham has been absolutely wonderful!!  He
has been sympathetic and kind and determined that this never happens
again.  He has restored my faith in corporate heads, esp. of large
corporations as the Pet Company.

I will keep you up to date and let you know when he lets me know what he
thinks about everything I sent to him.  And as far as you guys, there
aren't words to express to you your kindness, and compassion.  Lucky
wasn't here on this Earth very long, but he WILL be remembered.  His
death was NOT in vain which was what I was fighting for all along.  He
was a blessed little ferret baby with so many humans that loved him,
especially me.  But not only did he find out just how blessed he was,
but I did too.  You are all the most wonderfully sweet and caring humans
that I have ever known.  I thank you all for giving me the strength to
fight for Lucky.  I don't know if I would have had the nerve without
knowing I had so many people in my corner.

God bless you, ferret fanatics, there is a special place in heaven for
you all.

Most Sincerely
Sue Pyron(Sue & Crew)Princess, Tori, Oscar, Sammy, & Nikki
From the Bridge, Smokey, Bandit, Samantha, Boots, and Little Lucky