From:
SHARON BUTZ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:05:34 -0700
I've been reading the last few days and wanted to contribute some fun.  I
have three ferrets two boys and a girl.  She's in charge let me tell you.
They do each have such different personalities.  When we first got them,
a few months apart from each other, we also bought a tube from the pet
store with the second one.  My little girl loved chasing my boy around.
He outweighed her by a 1lb and 1/2.  But he would run from her.  In the
tube though he grew cohones.  He'd chase her into it and she'd turn
around on him.  He would bare his teeth and wag his tail at her.  Oh my
god it was the absolute funniest thing in the world.  His tail would wag
back and forth with such ferocity.(sp) Outside that tube though, he would
run from her.  It's only in the tube that we get the tail wagging from
him.  Our second boy barely fits into the tube he's such a chunkers, but
he too is a tail wagger!!

My little girl is the runt, although the oldest, and it's her way or out
of the hammie you go!!  With all the hammies in our cage she's got to
climb in with the boys, on top of them.  All three of the little devils
climb into the smallest hammock, and if you move them into their own.
They give you looks to kill and climb back in with each other.

love the monsters to death.
owned by Sway, Memphis and Atley.