From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:02:03 -0700
>Your wrong to bring forth a users true name here, you complain about
>others posting your personal information and then you name names here,
>what a hypocrite.  Why bring up individuals who don't get along with a
>poster here on the FML.  You are being a hypocrite, again here in your
>statement I think.  I don't care who your friends are and think many here
>don't either.

To me friends are friends and it's no big deal.  Most might agree with me,
we are not here for friendship, but to learn and share about ferrets.<

Assuming this is Debbie Gambrielle, though I am not sure because I have
lost track of your many different email addresses, please leave me alone.

Please do not continue to email me privately.  I told you I want no contact
and will not be returning your emails, so give up.  I have now posted
publicly, requesting no contact from you.

Problems I have had with others on this forum have stemmed from what has
transpired on APF.  If you had left my name out of your garbage on APF from
the very beginning, I would not have experienced such.  As I also recall,
the ferret store board had similar problems with you.  I am sorry I didn't
figure this out early on.

I am here to share about ferrets, get involved in helping ferrets, and
educating others, as well as myself.  I have made many friends along the
way, which is an added bonus.

Please go spend time with your ferrets and family and leave me alone.

Thank you.  No further posts on this topic from me.  Others who feel the
same as I do, need not respond.

P.S. I do agree that BIG has done an excellent job!  Thank you for stating
this.