Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 1996 16:45:03 +0200
HI to everyone,
I am in deep trouble. I am moving to the USA in 3 to 4 months and I need to
get the rabies shots for my 4 ferrets.

As with the United Vaccines I have never had problems to get the distemper
batches, Rhone Merieux seems not to send me anything: they say they have to
send them only to the vets.  They will not accept prescriptions too!

I would like to get them through UPS as in 2 days they deliver the package.

I will get the certification and also the shots from US Army vets here in
Vicenza where I live now as they kindly will give us the certification! But
they have a military address which is not good for the commercial shipments!
Rhone Merieux in Italy doesn't have this vaccine. They just have one called
Rabisin!

Is there any any one who kindly could send me the batches?  I will pay all
the expences of course!  But I need to receive the vaccines packaged
correctly (with ice) to protect its validity!

Please help!

Roberto
is at
e-mail address for life: