Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:10:59 -0800
I am going to *save* money to send to a shelter.  I will do this by NOT
buying anything we do not NEED for one month.  We do not NEED potato
chips, sodas, meat in the pasta sauce, cookies, fast food.  I do not NEED
any new clothes for a month, my ferrets do not NEED any new toys.  When
someone asks what I'd like for Christmas, I plan to hand them the address
of the SOS and say *a check in any amount sent here*.  Your mileage may
vary, but we all buy things we do not need.  One month of doing without
those things won't hurt one bit.  I plan to keep a note pad with me and
record the cost of what I don't put in the shopping cart, etc.  Anyone
care to try my idea.  I'll just bet you will be surprised how fast it adds
up.  Just pretend you are saving money to save the life of a friend.  WE
ARE!!!

In Touch, Ardith
Parris, The Kidd, The Little Kidd
mailto:[log in to unmask]