From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 17:46:54 -0800
Hi from Eppys mommy,
I guess, i am on a roll, and my head is reeling...I have had so many ideas
to put to use finding my Epimetheus, and work is no place to stop.  I
am getting the post office in Bristol, Wisconsin involved, as one of my
customers ( i work in the jewelry dept) was in tonight to pick up a piece
of jewelry...took the opportunity to talk to her, she thought she would
not be of help, since they are so far out of town, and i told her she
should never think that way, i am sending her a poster to put up @ work,
so now i will have 2 postal branches involved in this search...i am
branching out as fast as i can.

Got transfer paper, i am putting my poster on a sweatshirt, for myself and
my husband...i WILL GET THE WORD OUT THAT I AM LOOKING FOR my little lost
boy..

spoke to another woman, whom i took a check as payment from, and checked
her address, to see if she lived nearby, took the opportunity to talk to
her about Eppy and that i was looking for him, and she said her aunt lived
in the neighborhood also and she would let her know...I am going to talk
to everyone, about EPPY!!!  I will find him, i can print posters to put in
all my newspapers that i deliver in the morning, someone somewhere, has or
will see him eventually...

and then 2 young ladies, who were in shopping for a gift for their mother,
i talked to them about my little lost boy, and asked if they would just
look out for him, and since they knew where i worked, they said they would
bring him right over... (grin)...and i also asked if they would talk to
their friends...if someone has him, someone will eventually know about
it, Eppy has a disfigurement, that i can identify him by..I WILL KNOW MY
Epimetheus!

Ran outta printer ink for printer, so gotta get some cartridges tonight,
and get fliers out on doors while i can.  I know there was more, but that
is all that i can think of so far.

I have had the song from American Tale going through my head all morning /
all day...somewhere out there...my Epimetheus is and there is someone who
is thinking of him... and loving him tonight...his mommy...

Thank you all for your, love, understanding and support as well as
suggestions...just keep my little boy in your prayers...everyone has been
so good, whom have emailed me....you are all wonderful understanding
people, those who love animals, big and small are good people, for if
they can love an animal, they can find compassion for mankind also.

Hugs
donna  (Eppys mommy in Wisconsin)