From:
Dan Kinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 1995 08:04:31 -0400
Hi there ferret guys.
My two terrors - Boofer (evil genius) and Bert (stupid but loyal companion)
have a great time here in the hi-rise. Here's the question, tho.
I'm going on a fairly mild backpacking trip - just three days, 40 miles or
so - and although all my instincts say keep the fuzzies at home, keep them
safe - some little tickling in my brain says Bert & Boofer in the great wide
open...  they;ll just love it.
So I would like to hear from any of you who've done wilderness ferretting.
Do you have any advice? Should I forget this and let a friend take care of
the evil duo?
Thanx.
Dan, Boofer, Bert