From:
Kate Mckinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 17:35:25 -0700
Hugs & Dooks to all!

I read the post from Sandy on the numbers about the Washington Ferret
Rescue.  When I orginally decided to do this, all I asked was that any
shelter who wanted to be included in a draw to email me there name.  I
never asked how long they've been doing it, or how many ferrets had been
rescued.  To me that never really mattered.  I believe that anyone who
rescues and helps our fuzzy friends is entitled to some help.  It's
always been about the helping of ferrets to me, not the numbers.

I hope that Sandy will somehow find it in her heart to realize that
helping is what it's about.  Her shelter name was not submitted, but I
still would be glad to add it if she would like.  Let's not let something
like this prevent us from helping the shelters....every little bit
counts.  Please consider what it's like to have to feed,house, medicate,
find new and safe homes for some, and keep some never placeable ferrets.
I think all shelters deserve a standing ovation for what they do.  I
myself stand and applaud you all!

Kate & Spaz