From:
Yuki Busch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 1994 22:42:17 -0600
Re:  Treats Ideas

To: Cheryl:

Our three ferrets are all different in the kinds of treats they like:

Swamp:  Spaghetti, actually, anything humans eat, he will eat.

Nuke:   Health-food oriented.  Likes thin banana slices, peeled grapes
        apple slices, raisins.

Mythril: Very finicky, prefers ferret food over other ferret's treats!

However, everyone loves Cheerios, Cracklin' Oat Bran cereal (when I shake
the box everyone rushes into the kitchen!), raisins and fruit preserves.

Of course everyone likes to steal bubble gum, lollipops, tootsie pops, etc.
from my husband's pocket.  They may not actually eat the stolen loot, but
they get a great sense of accomplishment out of the theft.

Yuki, Mike, Swamp, Nuke, Mythril (the gymnast)