Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:08:07 -0800
Hi Risa, Out of allllll the odor destroying products out there, I finally
found a simple one that works pretty darn well.  And its cheaper too!
Its Baking Soda.  You clean up the original mess as much as you can, and
then you use Baking Soda on it, let it sit overnite - then vacuum it up
the next day and the smell is gone!  Also, I've given up on putting out
litterboxes out of their cage - I think someone else wrote about this
also - Sure they use the box 100% INside the cage but never outside it,
so I just use newspapers on the floor and that works also.

Good luck!
Andrea