From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:15:08 -0500
FERRETSTOCK III  -- a final ferret  tribute to the 60's ?

We will see!!!  BY POPULAR DEMAND there WILL be a Ferretstock III
Celebration,same location New Date September 7th , 2002.

New this year-- CD's will be available for a donation which supports
Ferret Wise programs - Moondance Productions - the DJ who has furnished
music for the previous events - will have all the music of the festival
available to attendees for a donation.  It will be in a jeweled case with
the Ferretstock Logo on it- insert with a directory and attributes of all
music artists and a fun Ferret Wise picture on the back!  We will consider
after event orders...however no pre orders on this item you must attend
to get this rare collectors CD!

LOOKING for:
a characature artist!  Will you be the one to offer drawings at our event
this year?

AUCTION ITEMS for the silent auctions and the ADV benefit dessert auction
emceed by Karen Purcell, DVM!

EVENT SPONSORS!  get your name in print-- help us -- Help ferrets!

More information will follow but please set the date aside.