From:
Leigha O'Born <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 09:30:04 -0800
Hello my name is Leigha.  I used to be part of the list a few years ago.
Then I had to find a home for my ferrets.  I moved onto the Air Force
base and couldn'thave them on base.  They say no to exotic animals.
Anyway then I was out of work for knee surgery.  That was no fun let me
tell ya.  So know I am back to work and got my ferret back.

Thank you to Ingrid for taking care of my Miko for all those months.  I
had two but am down to one now.  Ingrid took care and was there in the
end for Aurora.  I am glad someone as caring as Ingrid was there for her.
So Miko is now an only child.  Well along with the two dogs and cat, but
is the only ferret child.  I will adopt a rescue eventually after the
holiday season is done and over with.  Who knows how many I will end up
with in the end but it will be a joy.

Leigha and Miko