From:
Holly DiMeglio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 10:11:59 -0800
I wanted to thank everyone who responded to my pleas for help last
weekend.  There were so many people who responded, it was fantastic.
Anyway, DJ is doing great.  He's on prednisone now and doesn't seem
to have any problems taking his meds or eating or anything.  You'd
never know we had such a scare last weekend.  I think as his disease
progresses I'll have to start implementing a lot of the advice that
was given to me - so now I'm prepared.  Thanks again to everyone.

Holly