From:
Becky Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 10:05:11 -0400
Hi,

just read about someone miss treating a ferret that bites.  I have been
so involved here with my greif that I missed that.  Please don't miss
treat a fert that way.  My little one that passed over RB used to nip
and when he got sick he bit me one time and brought blood.  I told him
no by scruffing him and that will soon seese.  They need to be loved
and gently and they want to play, or he could be sick.  When I called
the vets office they acted like dah we don't know.  Ny the time I got
him to vet he was found to have Adrenal Gland Dis. and he did not have
any hair loss yet.  Oh, please I implore you don't hurt your child.

LOL and Dooks,
Beck and Willy(mender of broken Hearts)
Pooh our angel boy 8/5/06