From:
Modern Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 15:56:22 -0400
CafePress has set up a program to make donations from T-Shirt sales (and
other products) to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund.

I thought that many of the designs on their web site were a bit vindictive
considering the money is going towards the Red Cross and disaster relief
and not being used to purchase weapons.

So I made a simple "Support The American Red Cross" design featuring our
ferret Gabrielle.

You can see our design at:
http://www.ferretdesigns.com

You can see all the donation designs at:
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/spot/tragedy.aspx

According to CafePress, all proceeds (including profits from CafePress.com)
will be donated to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund.

- Eric

Modern Ferret Magazine - For ferret owners. By ferret owners.
Mary & Eric Shefferman & the Fuzzies:
6Trixie, Balthazar, Cauliflower, Koosh, and Gabrielle
http://www.modernferret.com  - http://www.ferrettradingpost.com
http://www.ferretdesigns.com - http://www.ferrettelevision.com
http://www.modernferrets.com - http://www.modernferretblog.com