From:
Shelly Stanley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 1996 12:57:44 -0600
Hi everyone.  I have to do a 3 minute presentation in my German 101 class,
and I thought that doing it on ferrets would be a good plan, since I'm
moving to Germany and I may need to use German vets, so a little pet
vocabulary may be useful.  I know that someone on the list did this a little
while ago, and I was wondering if that person, as well as anyone else who
knows some German, could send me a note with useful phrases pertaining to
ferrets.  I know the word for ferret is Frettchen, but I don't know the
gender or the plural form, so my current vocabulary is somewhat limited!

Thanks in advance,
Shelly Stanley
and Hobbes, Calvin, Susie, and Spiff ("Mom, when are you going to teach
us German?  We want to be able to make friends over there too!")