From:
Jill Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2005 19:50:14 -0700
Hello All!

Today my mother and I picked up our first male, but third ferret.  Yes,
that is 3 in 4 months.  He is very pretty.  He is a hooded chocolate
sable (hes almost completely black!).  My mother named him Bear because
he is big and looks like a bear.  Sally wasn't fully taken by him, she
just ignores him.  Midget, on the other hand, loves him!  Though he is
twice her size Midget will run up and attack him and start a war.

A few minutes ago before i started writing this, Sally started to teach
him how to open my bedroom door, where I allow them to run around.  He
has surpassed her in those few minutes in how to open the door.  He just
isn't interested in leaving the room yet.  He is also pretty strange.  He
eats almost everything where as Midget and Sally don't.  They are so fun,
Sally likes to wrap around your neck, Midget likes to be on one shoulder,
and Bear loves to be on top of your head.  The three together at once,
they start attacking each other.

Another funny thing, Bear was allowed to sleep with Midget and Sally,
they accepted him right away, but they kicked him out of the bed when he
started to use their ears as pacifiers!  It's been a fun day, and they
love the new companion.

Dooks to everyone
Sally, Midget, their pets Jill and Maryanne, and the new owner Bear