From:
anneinchicago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 03:58:05 -0600
The link below leads to a central Ohio pet abuse case, the details of
which are too horrifying to repeat.

So far, the accused has only destroyed dogs/puppies and cats/kittens.
Alerts have been supposedly sent out to shelters.  He is also on the
move.

However, since he has been convicted and since *I believe* only dog and
cat shelters may have been warned, I thought I would pass it on here.
Just in case this person (and I use the word person reservedly) might
decide to expand his reach, so to speak.

http://www.petfbi.org/issuerahrig.htm

anne