From:
Jennifer Poverchuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 21:52:01 -0400
Hi everyone...it's me, Weezer's Mom.

I need to explain about something I posted a few days ago.....by accident.
I have a signature file that automatically posts along with my email.  I
forgot all about it when I posted...so "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you
killed my father, prepare to die....HELLO!  MY NAME IS.......etc..  got
posted with my plea for help.  These cutesy little messages are quotes from
movies or cartoons, usually aimed at my little sister who is off at college
and very lonely.  We banter back and forth with these quotes, and it brings
our days a little cheeriness through the onslaught of homework.  I apologize
greatly for any distress this may have caused any FML'ers....truly, I am
sorry.

As you can see, it changes pretty often.  If it bothers anyone, let me know
and I will try to remember to nix it when I post...

Dooks to all you wonderful people !

Jen and her crazy ferrets
Bandit and Weezer

ps.  Weezer is feeling MUCH better...*almost* back to normal.