Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 17:48:02 -0800
Our shelter newsletter recently thanked 48 Friends of the Shelter and
listed the various 1,848 animals we have rescued since 1996.  If anyone
would like a copy of our newsletter please send your snail-mail address to
our shelter address below.  We're also interested in receiving newsletters
from other shelters.

Our newsletters contain some great articles by Heidi Lynne LePak and her
six ferrets.  And the next issue of our newsletter also contains an
article about our working relationship with the Washington Ferret Rescue
and how each shelter assists the other

Sandi
PS: Charleen, since I've never been to your house, I'll need your address
if you'd like a copy :-)

Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
   dba House Rabbit Society
a non-profit animal shelter
14325 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)365-9105
Open 7 days/week or visit our on-line store at:
http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org