From:
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 12:05:02 -0400
We just found out that we will be videotaping Ferrets 2000 and will have
VHS tapes available just after the conference.  We also learned that we
will be using special anti Hawaiian shirt lenses to cut down the glare,
should Bob Church decide to follow through with the threat of colorful
outfit coordinates.

All funds raised from the sale of the tape will be divided between the
Support Our Shelters (S.O.S.) Ferret Shelter Fund, The University of
Guelph Teaching Hospital and the Toronto Zoo's BFF Breeding Program.

Because this is a fund-raiser, we are asking that no video or audio taping
be done in the conference room.

On a side note, I agree with Bob...we should all crash into tle & Ronnie's
room for a party <grin>

The Ferret Aid Society Ferrets 2000 Conference
http://www.ferretaid.org
Subscribe to the Ferret Aid e-list at

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!