From:
"Helen M. Wojciechowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 07:44:31 EST
Hi To All And A Very Merry Christmas,

I want to let everyone know that so far I have received one package for
Miss Esther.  from... Lori ( [log in to unmask] )  I know that
their are others that have sponsored my kids but this is the only one I
have received so far.

I didn't want anyone to think that I am one of the shelters that did not
respond.  I wrote Lori as soon as it arrived.  She also sent me pictures
of the cute little elves that helped her get the package ready.

Esther will be so happy!  We have not opened it yet but we will on
Christmas Day.  I am looking forward to letting Esther open it up and
getting pictures for Lori.

I don't know if the other packages were sent but if they were I have not
received them yet.  I will respond as soon as I get them.  If you do not
hear from me then I did not receive them.

If you are a shelter and you received a Secret Santa package please,
please respond to the giver of this package.  After all they did this
out of the generosity of their heart because they love ferrets.

This is my first year as a shelter so this is my first experience to be
involved with the secret Santa Tree.

The people who made this possible has put in a lot of hard work to make
sure each Ferret on the tree has a Santa and the ones that are playing
Secret Santa deserve a big thank you and a round of applause.

So to each of you that made this possible and to the ones that gave and
did not hear from your recipient than you.  You are appreciated more than
you know.

God Bless You
Love and Prayers
To All and A