From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 00:00:12 -0400
Hi everyone!!  I wanted to post about our ferret wedding.  Yes July 19th at
noon two of our shelter ferrets are going to be married :-) The nuptuals are
going to be at the home of their foster mom, April, in Broomfield, Colorado.
All wedding gifts will be donated to the ferrets in the shelter, so no
toasters please.  I was thinking cat food, litter, money is always good and
any other ferret related product you think the shelter kids would like.  And
we are busting at the seems with over 40 ferrets so we need anything we can
get.

Reception will be held at Aprils also and will include the 3rd annual ferret
fun day, which is all the tube races, maze races etc.  To enter events it is
a dollar per ferret per event, which all goes to rescue also.  Ribbons will
be given to top 3 ferrets in each event.

Their will also be a barbacue and picnic so bring a dish to share and
whatever you like on the barbecue.  Wedding cake will be served by Ferrets
Etc. and drinks also.  Non alcholic of course we need no ferrets sneaking
any wine or such.

Also their will be a craft sale all day with neat ferret products to be sold
by club members who make some neat ferret stuff.

If interested please e-mail me.  Take care all and hope to see lots of
ferret and folks their.  This wedding is held in memory of Skittles, many
know her she is Ferrets Etc.  mascot and passed away 2 weeks ago at 8 years
of age.  We love and miss her.

Stephanie [log in to unmask]