From:
Karen O'Keefe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 15:52:34 -0000
Hi everyone,

I have finally got some photo's of my girls Tia and Ella and have put them
up on the web ;o)  It was a very hard task indeed getting photograph's of
them, I always thought my boy's were hyper but oh no my girls which I got
in August this year were almost impossible to photograph!!!  I now think my
boy's are sooo laid back and calm compared to the girls ;o) But an awful
lot of patience, a digital camera and a lot of time waiting for them to
stop for a split second at a time so I could take a pic I have eventually
got some I could put up on the web ;o) I will not say how many photo's came
out blur or with no Tia or Ella in them ;o)  If you wanted to go and see
them they are at http://www.okeefe2.freeserve.co.uk/girls.html

From Karen,Ben,Glyndwr,James,Cian,Kealan,Tia and Ella :o)

*Love and missing my darling Billy so much*

http://www.okeefe2.freeserve.co.uk/