From:
Patricia Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 1996 13:41:41 -0700
>From:    "Michelle A. Tonkinson" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: [Fwd: Free Ferrets & Cage] & Penny
>I was the one who rescued the sick ferret in the PA pet store.  She has
>been named Penny.  Penny is doing very well and is very active & bouncy.

I think we need a big fuzzy round of applause for Kat who alerted us all to
this situation, to all those who helped coordinate this rescue, and to
Michelle who rescued the little girl and is getting medical treatment for
her.  In my opinion, this is list and those who get involved in helping the
fuzzbottoms are the greatest!!!!

Kat--I know you were feeling just awful about not having rescued the ferret
when you first spotted her, but your efforts through the FML to get others
involved probably saved Penny's life!!  Don't regret the way it all started,
you deserve a pat on the back...you saved a little life.

Trish
Director, Ferrets First Rescue & Shelter