Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2013 13:27:52 +0000
DakotaDaton Fraser, a beautiful Mckid passed to the Rainbow Bridge on
Fridayday Morning. He was a beautiful fun loving Albino boy, and was
an answer to my long time wish to have an albino ferret. As all of the
Mckay ferrets did, he to had horrible beginnings but turned out to be
such wonderful babies and Dakota was no excreption. He was my heart,
and was always there at my feet when he knew the I was cooking eggs, he
wanted his share too. I called him my egger kid. Turkey baby food the
same his most favorite treats of all. I got him in 2007 and it was the
best day of my life. He had my heart the moment I first saw his little
face looking at me with those beautiful red eyes. My little Ellie
licked me awake and lead me to him, and she licked and lick me as the
tear fowed down my face. Every loss hurts and they always take a piece
of your heart with them, Dakota took a chun of mine. I found his
favorite bear bear today, it's red with white hearts, and yes, it is
a keeper. This has been a shock for me, one minute he is fine and the
next minute he is gone, and had been to the vet for his shots. Someday
there may be another Albino kid, but they all have different
personalities. Dakota was special because of where he came from and
most of all the unconditional love he gave to me, he loved his ferret
family and took especially good care of the girls Ellie Bonnie, and the
late Amanda, Mia, and Bella. In Memory of Dakota and all who have gone
befor him, and in Memory of all of the McKay kids whgo have gone before
him as well, and have given such joy and so memories to keep in our
hearts.