From:
Nancys Fine Things <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 20:43:46 -0400
I am holding this raffle in memory of Todd Leuthold, and the proceeds
will go to Felonious Ferret rescue in Lebanon. Jennifer whom runs it,
took in 8 of Todds 12 Ferrets. They were first sent to the Lancaster
Humane League and then a day or two later to Felonious. Debbie on FML
was very helpful in helping me locate them. (Thanks Debbie)

I know some of you have wondered about the other 4 ferrets that were
unaccounted for. The only info I could get which was from two of the
police officers that were first on the scene is that there were ferrets
running everywhere when they arrived and they did round up some, but
the people outside where concerned and asking what about the ferrets.
So the officer did feel that some where going out the door. And then
they were told that a neighbor had taken them in. I could not find out
whom that neighbor was. But I was assured that no ferrets were left in
the house, which was a big concern.

Anyhow, Todd helped me and my ferrets out and now I would like to do
something to remember him and help out Jennifer with the care of his
ferrets and the others at her rescue. And I know Todd was well liked
here on FML, so I hope you will all take a look at the raffle and
consider taking a chance on the great prizes.

I would also like to say thanks to Debbie and Renee, for the generous
prizes they donated to the raffle.

All that being said, here's the link to check it out:
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeehdj8/raffle/index.html

Thanks,
Nancy