From:
Rebecca Katlin Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 14:47:32 EDT
Hello everyone,

My old ferret sitter has moved out of state and I am leaving town in August
on two seperate occasions (for 3 family weddings).  One is a small trip
(July 30 -August 3rd), but the other one is longer (August19 - August 29th).
I am owned by two deliteful ferrets named Jitterbug and Monkey (light sable
and dark sable respectively).  Jitterbug is older and the sweetest gentlest
ferret known to humankind.  Monkey is only 2 years old and loves to play.
Neither bites and both are up on all their shots.  I am hoping somebody who
lives in or near Hollywood can watch them for me on either or both of my
trips.  I would be happy to watch their ferrets in return (I have been owned
by ferrets for the past 5 years and love them dearly).  Please write to me
at [log in to unmask] as I am behind on my FML readings and am anxious to
take care of this as quickly as possible.  Thanks so much.

Rebecca