Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 23:55:10 -0500
Hey Y'all,

I have still been battling the dreaded sinus drainage and perhaps one of
these days I will be able to breathe again.  On the plus side of this, the
kids love all the rolls of toilet paper sitting around the house (I have
them everywhere, to use for my sniffles).

The kids are doing pretty well right now, although they all look bald to
me now.  ;-)

Miss MaryJane is such a picky little brat.  She likes to sleep on the bed.
So I put her on the bed.  She has a choice of two sleep sacks on the bed.
She will also sometimes sleep under the covers at the small of my back, but
only if my back is towards the center of the bed.  She has also been known
to sleep in the crook of my arm too.

So last night, I decide to read a bit before sleeping.  I have Nicky Boy
under the covers, cleaning my legs, which also means he pinches me too.
Hard.  Then I have Miss MaryJane laying in a sleep sack, with her head
poking out touching my arm.  Then she gets up and climbs on my arm and
curls up.  Then Nicky pinches me then Miss MaryJane gets under the covers
to curl up.  But that doesn't last since I do not have my back towards the
middle of the bed.  So she comes out, goes back in her sack and stares at
me.  I put my book in my other hand and stick my arm in the sleep sack, so
she can curl up around my hand.  She then licks my hand for some time,
wriggles around, can't get comfortable and so comes back out.

Repeat.

And I wonder why I have trouble sleeping sometimes?

But she is a good little girl.  Even if she is spoiled rotten.  I love her
and she takes full advantage of it too.

Went over and watched my friend do her tie dyes tonight.  It amazes me what
she does to get the patterns she has.  She is working on a ferret face.
hehehehe.  I is such a bad influence on her.  brought home some way cool
hammies for the kiddos tonight.

I have updated my web home for my writing.  Will do some more this weekend.
Check it out!  Lots more changes to come.

Mo' Maggie and her Marvelous Mustelids

http://www.margaretmerchant.com
aim name mmm476

Houston Area Ferret Association