From:
Sue Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 07:25:28 EDT
I am owned by FIVE babies.....

Dante - my albino - my mushy baby, mush man, smart boy, the escape artist,
tickle boy (Dante is named after a character in the movie Clerks by Kevin
Smith)

Toby - "gotta go mom" (yeah, it's a nickname, he never has time to cuddle)
or I will sing the song by the Cure that goes "Show me show me show me how
you do that trick...the one that makes me scream she said"...well, instead
of Show Me Show Me Show Me, I sing Toby Toby Toby!  LOL.

Paul - Sunshine (he's deaf and blind, besides being a geriatric ferret at
9 1/2.  I tuck him under my chin and sing "You Are My Sunshine" to him,
and he bobs his little head like Stevie Wonder...hence the next nickname),
Stevie Wonder, Old Baby

Templeton - my fat ferret, who was a rescue, rescued him at 4.25 pounds.
He is now down to a sleek 3.5 pounds (sleek my butt).  Fat Butt, Fattie
Fattie Boombalaty, Fatty, Cute Butt, Lookit That Butt Spread (I'm a fat
girl myself so I can tease him LOL), Waddle.

Nala - Baby Girl (which she answers more to than Nala), my sweet baby,
bat girl (she is my jumper/flyer), kissy girl (she is also my best
kisser...will wash your face clean).

Those are my guys' nicknames :)

Sue and the fabulous five
Dante, Toby, Paul, Templeton and Nala