From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 19:56:01 -0600
Peace from our Heavenly Father to ALL of the Brothers & Sisters on the FML.

It is with a heavy heart, and a million tears shed, that Cloud Dancer left
this mortal world at 8:25pm E.S.T. 12/12/2000, for the Rainbow Bridge.  I
pray that no one should feel such pain as I now do, at the departure of so
loving a ferret as Cloud Dancer.

Sandy, please watch out for my little boy, Cloudy, please get in touch with
Scruffee, PeanutButter, Tootles, and about 70 to 100 more of our loving
fur-kids who are there.  Please let Cloudy know that we are deeply grieving
over his departure, but we know that he is in a much better place,
receiving eternal life and love from the Great Creator as well as his many
brothers, sisters and fuzzy-love relations (friends).  Sandy, also, if you
would please, let Buddy, Pepper, Ginger, Buffy the ferret loving dogs, and
Little-Bit, & Whiskey the ferret tolerant cats, know that the most loving
BIG-HEARTED ferret has come to the Rainbow Bridge.

And please let them know that I & the family love each and every one,
missing each, and that we look forward to the day when we are reunited
for all eternity, without pain, illness, nor suffering any further
separations.  WE WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN, IN THE NEW HEAVEN AND THE NEW
EARTH.  WE LOVE YOU, CLOUDY.

Rev.Ronald L.Sims,D.D.& Family:8 hooman-beans owned by 16 loving &
adorable ferrets,5 darling canines, 2 not-so-fussy felines, & 6 fish