From:
Roger Vaughn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 11:14:06 -0500
>However, she has refused the Chicken Gravy recipe in the past and seems
>to love the baby food chicken as a supplement to increase her food
>protein intake.

Hey, all.  I may have created a little confusion with the part of Karla's
post I chose to quote.  I didn't mean to imply that she is feeding Daisy
the wrong thing - you can see by her posts that she's doing what's best
for Daisy, and Daisy is flourishing because of it.  I simply wanted to
make sure that anyone who was thinking of feeding baby food knew that it
wasn't the best for long-term feeding.

It makes a good point, though.  If baby food is *all* they will eat long
term, by all means, give them baby food.  It's a whole lot better than
letting them starve, and in some ways, it's even better than kibble - or
kibble by itself, anyway.

roger & the wolverine wannabees
missing bear