From:
"Cam, Simon and Alpine McIntosh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 1995 17:00:35 -0400
I just met a videographer who is interested in doing a ferret videotape that
will provide accurate information regarding ferrets to the public.  He
couldn't believe they were illegal in some places!  Anyway, this could be a
real chance to put out some information in a good way.  I'd really like any
feedback on whether you think this would be a good idea, what kinds of info
you'd like to see in a ferret videotape and what would you put in that would
encourage you to pick it up in a store and buy one?  Please email
[log in to unmask] with comments.  Do many ferret tapes exists?  I know if I had
seen how cute and playful and energetic these guys were, I'd have thought
twice about getting them...as in waiting so long to get them!!!!  To tell
the truth, I couldn't live without my kids and want to share accurate
information about them to as many people as possible.  Thanks for any
comments.

:)  Cam, Simon and Alpine