From:
Troy Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 09:10:04 -0600
I hope someone can help.  I tossed my last empty bottle of NOW before
writing down the 800 number to reorder.  I don't know the name of the
company but I remember it is located in Arizona.  Does anyone use NOW?
It's a non-toxic cleaning product that I first found at Sam's Club years
ago.  Sam's Club quit selling the product and I have been ordering it
directly from the company.

This product is amazing and so very safe.  I use it for cleaning the
carpets, killing unwanted bugs when they wander into the house, and so
much more.

If anyone uses NOW, please email the 800 number to me.

Thanks!
tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org